size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-10-2024, 01:51 PM
Albion would have happily settled back into his place as Avacyn’s advisor, but with his brother and sister going their own way he had to follow them. While he would have signed away his life to Ava she had relinquished their betrothal and he was free to decide what his life would look like. Part of him still wasn’t so sure, but he knew he had to find Scylla no matter what happened.

Fiametta chuckled softly as he asked her if she desired a knight of her own. He had played the part for Avacyn for a long time, probably too long but he was nothing if not loyal to a fault. "That’s the last thing I think.” He chuckled in return as he scooted a little bit closer to her. "Just because you don’t need one doesn’t mean you wouldn’t want one.” He went on with a curious raised brow.

She shifted her dark paw to place the soft pads against his chest and arm. She asked him softly to clarify as her paw traveled over his arm and shoulder, not being very subtle with her timid affections. "Avacyn has released me from my duties to her, I could certainly offer myself if you desire.” He told her in a sultry whisper as he tried to catch the deep dark depths of her eyes.

"Albion Baskara Klien"