size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
07-10-2024, 03:00 PM
Mae stood there, looking to Crux, happy to actually meet that of a pack mate. A wave of her tail was given as the brute chuckles. A smile brought light to Mae's face, curving the corners of her lips up. Listening to his words flow forth. 'The offer is appreciated but I suspect if there's any fish to be caught for my intended patient would rather do so herself.' The young lady understood completely. As he asked about were she was from, her thoughts trailed to her family. Replaying the words that came from him. 'Were you born here? Auster or Boreas I mean.'

She wasn't from around here, but enjoyed Auster so far."I wasn't. I was born into a pack that roamed lands far from here. To Cheveyo and Doli. My siblings and parents - I hope are alright. I was tossed to the seas at a tender age, and I hoped I'd see that of the familiar faces, but none yet. Well... I have not came across anyone that I grew up with."

Her mind soon went to Reaper, and how he was from a neighboring pack called Seethers Carnage. Wondering if her father had sent him looking for her, she had never asked him, maybe she should. A soft chuckle rolled from her throat. "Although Reaper's family is neighbors of my family's pack. I wonder ..." She stopped mid sentance. As becoming deep within thought.

"Mae"
Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs