Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
keanai
07-10-2024, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2024, 09:51 PM by Elesin. Edited 1 time in total.)
The intrinsic understanding of Morwenna as Elesin stepped back was something that she noted and approved of. There was no rudeness here. Elesin was thoroughly amused by this, as well. Friendly, cheerful, delighted. Those words just about summed up Morwenna. The familiarity in the interaction, too, gave Elesin ease. "There seems to not be a lot of us!" It was rather unfortunate, though, she thought to herself. She wasn't sure if she fully made the right decision here to split off and go off on her own, especially noting her size - which Morwenna brought up "My people are smaller, usually, but I am on the smaller end even for them," she informed Morwenna as the other rolled onto the ground. Elesin huffed in amusement, tail wagging loosely as she eyed her. She hadn't ran or wrestled with someone in a while. And someone who was so clearly a sighthound would be delightful to play with; they just typically understood each other.

"I am Elesin, or Ellie! I am here looking at herbs, because of some early spring growth. Haven't been here before, but had heard of it being a beautiful spot and great for herbs." Once again, she stared at Morwenna, tail twitching as she debated acting on her impulses or not. Ah - screw it. Letting out a light, clearly play growl, she dropped into a play bow, ears pricking forward. She was making an absolutely clear invitation, and she held it, ready to pounce and do a darting grab of Morwenna's throat - if said invite was fully accepted. She suddenly, really, really wanted to run. Silly? Yes.

"Speech" "You"