gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
07-11-2024, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2024, 08:13 AM by Mae. Edited 1 time in total.)
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
The she-wolfs mind was wandering to her family back home. Wondering how they were doing. Maybe she was beginning to feel a little down due to not knowing if they were alright. The sand of the shore was tickling her paw pads as she watched a few crustaceans come and go. Soon Seiko's voice pulled her attention back to other. 'I came with my.. brothers, though I have a big family and being away from them feels strange.'

The pup was right, it did feel strange being away from family. Her tail fell still behind her, thinking of her family and siblings once more. How strange it was to be away from them all. But once got use to it after a while." 'The bonfire was fine. I'm not really one for big crowds. I was glad to get to know some of the wolves that attended though. Did you know wolves can have wings?'

Mae's eyes would widen in surprise. For she had never witnessed a wolf with wings. It had to be a strange but unique sight to witness. "I never seen a bird with wings, although I am surprised about it. Probably as much as yourself. I wonder if they could fly like the birds do within the skies. How wonderful it must be to be so free."

The young woman lowered down onto her haunches, then upon her belly as the water licked at the fur. Looking towards the skies then back to Seiko. A smile creeping along her facial features. Twin peaks perked up as the sight of a dolphin jumped within the distance, causing splashing sound as it dove back down. "What would you do if you had wings?" Mae asked softly as turning back once more to the koi painted youngster.

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll speak a little louder, I'll even shout The Shimmering Shore 08:58 AM, 06-18-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024