size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Pride - Bisexual
07-11-2024, 09:34 AM
The burrs that had snagged into her coat were not something she could ignore entirely, but present company was far more interesting! The stranger smiled at her, oh so polite, and she felt a strange feeling bloom in her chest - like a kaleidoscope of butterflies trying to burst free. "Yeah, I don't know either - I didn't mean to end up so far from home," Jay admitted sheepishly. It was no surprise that the farm girl felt a bit out of her elements exploring away from home, but she wasn't sure how well this man might relate to her reservations. He held no discernible pack scent, so she wondered if he was an explorer of sorts? An adventurer? Her eyes widened as she envisioned the possibilities.

"I'm Jay Destruction-Memoire," she introduced herself without hesitation, a grin spreading over her gentle features. Wiggling her way out of the mess of vines she'd crawled into, she was glad that the thicket opened up slightly here. It was still somewhat sheltered from the rain, or at least she hoped it might be. When was it due to start, anywhere? She cast her eyes above for a moment but the clouds were too hard to make out from under this mess of vegetation.

It seemed the two of them weren't alone though, and the woman watched as the other wolf's friend appeared with a fresh kill dangling from her mouth. The pine marten spoke in a tongue Jay didn't understand, and her head tilted in curiosity as she studied Laika.  "A friend?" She reiterated, those lime green eyes of hers oozing with interest as she looked back and forth between the two of them. "She's so cute!" She certainly smelled a little similar to the rodents that lived back home, but not quite the same either. "Are the two of you from around here?" His accent was a dead giveaway that he wasn't, but Jay knew it rude to make assumptions.

table coding by bunni ♥