gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-11-2024, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2024, 11:25 AM by Nami. Edited 1 time in total.)

Keeping herself busy was a natural way to keep herself from dwelling on the past - or the future, whichever felt more daunting at the time. She'd spent so long living in the present that reverting to that mindset was an easy shift for her. She could spend the days fishing away, tidying up Tojo-Kai's supplies and making sure they never went without food.

Her present work was abandoned quite abruptly though when she first heard Kuroo's voice. Work be damned! She'd return to it later, greeting him was far more important! A little shriek of excitement left her lips when she rushed him, making no effort to conceal just how much she'd missed him. Surely he wouldn't mind getting covered in sand, because she certainly didn't mind.

Another little happy squeal fell from her lips as she embraced her. She nuzzled down into his chest, feeling a weight lifted from her shoulders at his return. She'd tried hard to stay busy and not dwell on the sad feelings, but letting go of them made her realize just how hard it'd been since he'd gone away. "I missed you more!" She argued playfully, willing to dig her heels in and debate on the matter with him if he wanted to. "How was Nihon? I want to hear all about it!" Rolling over onto her side, she flopped down beside him on the sand, still pressed up tightly against him.