size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
07-11-2024, 02:32 PM
Illusion’s eyes sparkled with an unsettling mixture of calm and mischief as Styrmir’s anger grew. She didn’t struggle against his grip, didn’t hurl insults or plead for mercy. Instead, she met his fury with an unnerving tranquility, even delight. His cheek pressed against hers, the growl vibrating through both their bodies, a symphony of frustration she enjoyed; his disdain, his attention – whatever form it came in. While Styrmir’s thoughts teetered in directions she couldn’t possibly know, the girl remained poised, her eyes locked on his, unflinching.

His threat hung in the air, but Illusion’s response was a soft, mocking smile. “Oh.” She whispered, her tone laced with amusement, “Do you think you can so easily rid yourself of me? You can’t get rid of your shadow.” As he shifted, allowing her to slip away, Illusion rose gracefully, brushing off the encounter as if it were a mere trifle. She tilted her head, her gaze lingering on him with a mixture of pity and challenge. How could she leave this alone? This angry boy, this source of entertainment? She was in the spotlight where she belonged, even if she was in the dirt below his feet. “I’ll be sure to remember your promise.” She said, her voice sweet yet sharp as she watched him turn on his heel. “But remember this, Styrmir – your threats don’t frighten me. I want to find out if you really will destroy me.” The extent of his promise she did not know, but the girl wanted to find out. She feared nothing, not pain, nor ire.

With that, she turned, moving away with a lithe grace that seemed to taunt him further. She paused once, looking over her shoulder, her eyes gleaming with a promise of her own regardless if he saw or not. “Until next time, Styrmir Trygg.” She purred, before vanishing into the shadows, her usually steady heart pounding gloriously.
illu

Illu lacks general emotions, be warned her brain isn't wired right.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. who goes there? Serpent Plains 06:50 AM, 04-19-2024 05:57 AM, 08-21-2024