An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
07-11-2024, 03:01 PM

Eltrys watched the pair curiously, his arctic gaze studying their demeanor and words as the mild autumn wind encircled them. Fic was the picture of hesitance and unease. She wasn't sure, she was doing what Erebos thought was right for her, it was clear to Eltrys. What puzzled him though was how it seemed that Erebos intended to leave her here.

Eltrys's gaze flicks to Erebos with a quizzical and concerning glance as Fic speaks, then back to Fic with a gentle look.
"If joining Polaris is your wish, Fic, then we can certainly make the arrangements. Here we treat all members equally, we have no servants, and we accept and celebrate the differences between each member."

He draws his attention to Erebos with a raised brow, "Are you intending on joining her here when your business is concluded then, Erebos?" Polaris was meant to be a sanctuary, not a holding cell for slaves or lovers of other packs, "We could use your muscle to help protect her." He suggested. He wondered how Haydee or Saga would weigh in on this arrangement.

His demeanor softened with amusement as Erebos cut right to the question of where their leader was.

"Ah, Saga will arrive precisely when she means to. We don't tend to rush around here. I assure you I can at least take your questions and provide as much information as I can. I'm the Guardian, one of the beta's here." He settled down, the picture of ease.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I hear the ticking of the clock. Cattail Creek 07:27 AM, 06-25-2024 10:52 PM, 09-07-2024