Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
07-11-2024, 05:12 PM

Sparrow had been keeping Recluse more conscious than she had been any time since her death. Time was hard to gauge, each time she woke up it felt like only mere seconds since the last though rationally she knew there had to be more time passing than that. Recluse couldn't help but feeling elated, it was the first time in a very long time that she'd felt wanted, and she was doing her best to give Sparrow what she ought to have gotten in life.

Of course the idea of a wedding was not foreign to her, they had talked about it the first time they'd reconnected but with time harder for her to grasp Recluse wasn't sure exactly how long ago that'd been or if Sparrow had a date in mind. So to wake up again, and hear the pirate king's words sent a thrill through her. The pale woman aimed to brush close to Sparrow, she enjoyed tucking herself into the bigger woman's form.

”I am ready.” Recluse looked up at the woman who'd chosen to marry a dead woman, who had done so much for her. ”Have I told you I adore you?” Her voice was soft, words for her wife to be only. Recluse hoped but did not expect any of her children to show and despite her best efforts she'd still yet to find Kali, unsure if her daughter's spirit even still lingered. There was so much she didn't understand. Even with her doubts about any guests of her own showing up she couldn't help the excited nerves she felt. How ironic, to finally find the love she'd tried so desperately to find all her life in death.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.