gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-11-2024, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2024, 02:09 PM by Atreyu. Edited 4 times in total.)
This is going to be really basic as I am still fleshing the Morningstar line out, and I have never done an adopt before. I need your help!

What I'm looking for:
Atreyu has been looking for any survivors of her home pack, Judila. Extended family and surviving pack members are all welcome! The more the merrier! This is a bring-your-own-design adoption, and alignments can be anywhere from lawful good to true neutral. This is a tight-knit pack that operates as a family, their bonds are now deeper due to shared trauma. There should be no animosity toward anyone except the demon king and his minions, and other monsters in general. These wolves will become monster hunters in their own right one day. Their backstory can be found on Atreyu's profile. There are an unlimited number of relatives and surviving pack members available.

Activity:
I am not overly worried on activity, but I do reserve the right to take back the character after 3 OOC months of inactivity. That being said, I do expect them to be posted regularly. I have great things planned for them. If for some reason you lose muse or just don't want them anymore, please reach out to me before dumping them. Also, no killing them off without reasonable cause and reaching out to me. Atreyu would seek retribution for any harm done to what's left of her family.

Feel free to add on to the applications, I don't really know what I'm doing XD

Sibling Application:
Code:
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Parents:</b> Viktor & Chevelle Morningstar
<b>Sibling #:</b> 1-5
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b> Site minimum word count.
<b>Personality:</b> Site minimum word count.
<b>Skills:</b>
<b>Plans:</b>

Relative / Survivor Application:
Code:
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Relation to Atreyu:</b> Aunt, cousin, pack member, friend, etc.
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b> Site minimum word count.
<b>Personality:</b> Site minimum word count.
<b>Skills:</b>
<b>Plans:</b>

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.