size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
07-11-2024, 10:05 PM
He'd expected his morning to be spent in silence. Not for his son to join him. He wasn't stupid. He had noticed the boy's absence, though he chalked it up to that young girl he'd smelled around. Bellatrix wasn't it?

Though his son's voice had him turning his ear to him. He sat silent for the moment. He knew his kids never had seen him break before. Never had seen him close to becoming an Asmodeus. He'd forsaken his mother's family name for so long. But the voice that came from him for his son lacked the anger he should feel for the disobedience.

"You shouldn't have left boy.... I should yell, scream, ask you what the hell you were thinking...." but another emotion ran across his face as he turned to his small son. Relief, relief he hadn't been also taken. Hadn't been captured by the raiders. Hadn't had to witness the horrors of slavery yet. But Bae-Syl knew those horrors. Being beaten was kind compared to some of the horrors they could do.

He pulled his son to his chest and gave him a brief hug. Though the next words would make Gav upset he was sure. So instead he released him and turned to walk a flick of his tail inviting the boy to follow.

"You will tell me where she is. And after that go straight home and keep your siblings home and safe. If your girlfriend is around you keep her there as well. And you will tell Saga where I have gone, and that I wont return without every single slave on my heel and the slavers dead. Or I'll die trying." his words were stern, orders not suggestions. He knew Gav had a knack for disobeying, but if he gave him something more important than the revenge he sought he would hopefully follow those orders.

His eyes flitted to the paper on the boy's collar. Perhaps he was smart enough to get Bae-Syl there without tracking where Gav had been. He could only hope.

"Speech!"
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.