size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
07-12-2024, 03:52 PM

Caedes took a deep breath, feeling the weight of her trust and the vulnerability in her words. He gently pulled Mariah closer again, wrapping his strong arms around her, enveloping her in a warm embrace. He did not like the sight of her being so frail; and while she may not have been a healthy woman… This was far more worrisome. Her defiant nature was being oppressed, and that he absolutely hated. His touch was tender, his fingers tracing soothing patterns along her back, gentle so he would not incite further fear within her. “I am sorry, Mariah.” He murmured, his voice a steady rumble. “That you are experiencing such nightmares. But know this; Moros may haunt your dreams, but in the waking world, you have me. And I will not let his darkness touch you here.” Protectiveness surged through his veins, with nowhere to go, nothing to unleash on. It burned him deeply, but he did not wish to ruin her vulnerable moment with his own need to banish the thoughts plaguing her.

As he spoke, he pressed his forehead gently against hers, their noses almost touching, his breath warm and reassuring. “I will help you,” He continued softly, his voice a gentle caress. She was dreaming of this phantom attacker every night, to the point where she was adopting a fear-response… his mind and all its clinical workings began to ponder on it. “I do not know how yet, but there must be something I can do to help you sleep easier.”

Caedes paused, letting his words sink in, his hand moving to cradle her cheek, his thumb brushing away a stray tear. His eyes held hers, filled with unwavering determination and love. He leaned in, brushing his muzzle against hers, a tender gesture meant to comfort and reassure. “You are safe now.” He whispered, his breath warm against her fur. “It is a manifestation of fear. If only I could face it for you. But it may serve you well to talk about it more, if it is something to be worked through.”

He felt as though he was getting too driven to provide her solutions however, so he stopped himself there.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Dream Within a Dream Alias Island 10:39 AM, 07-06-2024 05:56 AM, 08-21-2024