gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-12-2024, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2024, 06:53 PM by Atreyu. Edited 1 time in total.)
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Atreyu waved her tail at Ellara's praise, having never transplanted herself, she enjoyed knowing that her efforts were well received. Filling in the holes, covering the plant's roots, and packing it in just enough so it wouldn't wash away in the rain that was starting to fall. For a little while it was a rinse and repeat, the pair getting so involved in their work it hardly left any room for small talk. By the time they were done, all that was left was watering the plants to ensure they took root. The ancestors must have been with them today, as a few scattered raindrops began to fall. Atreyu watched as she made little shelters for the more delicate plants, a smile on her face at the woman's sympathy for plants. "I'm glad I could help. They seem happier where they are now. Maybe it will rain well enough that they get what they need, spirits willing. You do good work, Ellara." She smiled wider, waving her tail in a happier manner.

Bigs had since stopped eyeing her so suspiciously as they worked, deciding that anyone who wanted to help the plants couldn't be that bad. He would probably never truly trust anyone other than Atreyu ever again, not fully anyway, but he would not speak bad of Ellara. She seemed to be genuinely kind, but then...so had the demon king. The little dog's dark beady eyes landed on Ellara, tossing his little head with a bark, 'Maybe you're not so bad, after all.' The tiny dog nodded his head to the woman, then looked to Atreyu. The pink and red spotted woman looked down at Bigs, then up at the sky. "I think we should get going unless you know of any actual shelter around here. Those clouds look angry." Her words were said with a slight grin as she looked at the ominous clouds above them. Distant thunder rolled, and Atreyu knew they would need to find somewhere to get to soon. Atreyu didn't like the way she looked when her pelt was wet.

Word count: 346 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

3/3 planted an herb - echinacea/feverfew

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. there was an echo, far and faint The God's Garden 01:52 PM, 07-09-2024 11:36 AM, 07-17-2024