build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-12-2024, 07:59 PM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Atreyu listened as the other mentioned honeycomb, wondering why she hadn't thought of that herself. She could make an elderberry tea with honey, that sounded far more appetizing than elderberries by themselves. Though it may seem slight to others, bitter flavors stood out on Atreyu's tongue and she couldn't handle them. She needed the support that the berries promised, with the onset of allergy season. "Too bad there isn't any tobacco around, if we found a bee hive we could just smoke the bees out. It doesn't hurt the bees, and we could safely collect the honey." In the name of hopefully preventing a seasonal cold, Atreyu would risk a few bee stings.

When Finch asked if she was in for collecting the honey, Atreyu nodded her spotted head. "I'm in! We should be okay, though I am expecting pain. This will be a funny story someday." Amused, the spotted dire wolf began to hunt around for any sign of bee activity. They might get stung, but a sweet treat waited for them if they succeeded. She may have seasonal allergies, but she had been stung before and luckily she was not allergic to the bees. This was going to be fun! She expected a thrill, the last time she had been honey hunting was with her siblings before her homeland fell. With a smile to the other healer, Atreyu moved around the brush listening for the telltale hum of a hive.

Word count: 242 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.