size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022
07-12-2024, 09:50 PM

Sakana relaxed as she threw her head over his shoulder and turned an ear to listen, his tail tapping against the ground in amusement, a grin offered to her comment about having to protect the weak. "Hey, I'm just a healer," he shot back, feigning a wounded tone.

He had noticed the way Sid had withdrawn after ripping of Jael's tail, he even allowed himself to smirk when she declared the incident an accident. "'S less than she deserved." He offered dryly, "I was surprised it was a coyote Mod gutted an' not the dog. Never really sat right with me." He shrugged. Sid had only been a kid when her mother almost died, and Sakana had been too busy trying to keep her alive to notice what was going on until it was too late. He'd chased the leader right across the continent to make sure she didn't undo all his hard work too.

He couldn't help but feel the peace that had fallen between Modesty, Gil and the pet was anything more than a temporary truce, but he wasn't going to question it, not with everything else that was going on around them.

"An' if y'do? Well it keeps me in a job doesn't it?" He offered Sid another smile. He had faith in her, even if she didn't.

"speech"

coded by NachoMumma