gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
07-12-2024, 10:09 PM

Sid had liked Jael. Enough so that she felt bad about hurting her. When the dog disappeared, however... well... that had soured her feelings for the woman. How dare she not only abandon Modesty and Gil, but the gaggle of children that she'd loosed upon the world? It was bullshit. Perhaps things would have been better if she'd removed Jael's head instead of her tail.

Sakana's comment about Sid keeping him in a job brought a small grumble from the fae and she nipped the side of his neck gently. "I want to be the one choosing to hurt people, sir." Sid had no issue with causing bodily harm, but she wanted to be the one choosing to deliver said harm. When her mind got all foggy, it wasn't her.

Siduri took a deep breath and placed her chin on the earthen man's shoulder once more. "I haven't really talked to anyone about my, uh..." One paw raised and she gestured to her head. "My... whatever is going on." The young lady adjusted herself a bit, bringing her mismatched gaze to meet that of Sakana. This literally brought half of her body onto his, paws draped over his side, hanging down onto his belly as she sat behind him."If I tell you... will you promise not to tell my parents?" Sid's brow furrowed as she silently pleaded with him to hear her out. She needed to talk about this.

"Siduri"