gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
07-12-2024, 10:28 PM

Sakana gave a little belly in submission and Siduri liked it. Like... really liked it. A soft little growl rumbled in her throat at the action, but she didn't have time to give it much thought. There were other things on her mind at the moment. Sakana flopped and promised not to tell after feigning indignation. An amused little smirk formed on Sid's pink lips as he pretended. Gods... how she enjoyed talking to Sakana. It was so easy.

He'd given his promise, so Sid sighed and flopped back down onto his shoulder with her chin. "When I hurt Jael, it wasn't me. My head starts to pound and things start getting foggy, then I'm just... gone. I didn't remember anything about ripping off her tail. It was like I woke up with her blood in my mouth." Sid's pink nose wrinkled as she remembered the event. "It's happened a few times since then. Like when we thought my dad had been killed. There's a lot of time in between then and now that I don't remember." It felt as though a weight had been lifted off of her simply by speaking her experiences out loud. "I'm broken, aren't I?" Blue and gold eyes searched the brutes face, searching for something. Any little sliver of hope.

"Siduri"