gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Indie

07-12-2024, 10:37 PM

Mariah leaned into Caedes' embrace, her body seeking refuge in the familiar warmth of his arms. The scent of his cologne lingered around her, a comforting reminder of their bond. His words hung in the space between them like a lifeline; a beacon of hope against the relentless darkness that threatened to consume her. She trembled, held upright by his unyielding strength, grateful for his unwavering support. "I...I don't feel safe, Caedes," she admitted with a shaky voice. “I do when I am with you- when I'm awake. But when I close my eyes ..." Her voice broke on the last word, the truth of it slicing through her like a sharp blade, opening up old wounds and fears.

Mariah's tear-filled eyes brimmed over again, yet she refused to break her steadfast gaze with Caedes. His words were like a solid wall, impenetrable and unwavering. His resolve acted as an anchor, offering a shred of stability amidst the chaos that threatened to consume her. With a shaky sigh, she closed her eyes and nuzzled deeper into his warmth, seeking solace and a moment of respite from the overwhelming emotions. “I’m not sure that’s a good idea …” She hesitated, unsure if discussing the situation would truly help or only bring more pain- if not to her, to him. Mariah knew she couldn't keep it bottled up inside forever, but also didn't want to burden him with the weight of her trauma- the very trauma she didn't want to face it alone.

"Mariah Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Dream Within a Dream Alias Island 10:39 AM, 07-06-2024 05:56 AM, 08-21-2024