size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022
07-12-2024, 10:44 PM

Sakana considered himself to be pretty good with physical injuries, but what Sid was describing was something else. He kept his face neutral, and ear turned towards her to show he was listening and when she was done, he shook off any concern that might slip into his words with a casual flick of his ear. He tucked an elbow and rolled back into a slightly more upright position. "Nah, not broken, but that must've been scary for you, huh?" He turned and pressed his nose into her shoulder reassuringly as he considered.

"I'm not gonna lie to you, mind stuff isn't my forte, but has it ever happened when you weren't stressed out? Maybe taking the edge off would help in managing it, if not curing it...? At least until we can figure something else out." Gods, he wasn't even sure she was looking for a solution. "Not that you need fixing, I reckon you're pretty cool just the way you are." He shrugged and offered the girl a shy little grin as he looked at her from the corner of his eye, grateful she had trusted him enough to tell him, regardless.

"speech"

coded by NachoMumma