size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
07-12-2024, 10:46 PM

Caedes held Mariah tightly, feeling the tremors in her body and the weight of her fears. He gently stroked her back, his fingers running comfortingly through her fur. “Mariah,” He began softly, his voice a gentle murmur against her ear, “It may not comfort you much, but even when you close your eyes, when you dream, I am here for you. Even if you cannot see me, or feel me.” He paused, pressing a tender kiss to the top of her head, hoping it would provide some solace, a reminder that she could wake from her nightmares to find him by her side.

He pulled back slightly, gently cupping her face in his hands, his thumbs brushing away the tears that threatened to spill over. His emerald eyes locked onto hers, filled with steely resolve. “You do not have to carry this burden alone,” The brute said softly. “You did not let me endure my grief alone, and I will not let you face this alone either.”

Caedes leaned his forehead against hers, their noses almost touching, bearing down on her with affection. “I know it is hard to relive nightmares.” He continued, his voice low, careful.. “But sometimes, sharing them may help lessen their grip on you. You are strong, Mariah, but you do not have to be strong by yourself.” That was his belief.

He wrapped his arms around her again, pulling her into a protective embrace, his chin resting atop her head. “Whenever you wish to talk about it, I will be here to listen.” He whispered, his voice a gentle promise.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Dream Within a Dream Alias Island 10:39 AM, 07-06-2024 05:56 AM, 08-21-2024