gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu
07-13-2024, 01:33 AM

Aristaios noted the interest in Bramble's eyes and couldn't help but feel a swell of satisfaction. Her soft, yet determined expression intrigued him, and he appreciated the guarded playfulness she exudes — it made him wonder what lay beneath. As she leaned against him, he could feel her warmth, her scent, that delicate mix of strawberry and apple, mingling pleasantly with his own smoky pine.

When she spoke again, her voice took on a flirtatious lilt that brought a grin to his face. Her attempt at his name, stumbling over the syllables, was endearing, too. “No rush, you say? Well, I suppose that means we have all the time in the world,” He replied, his tone playful and reassuring. She was cute. “You can call me whatever suits you best, but I appreciate the effort.” He chuckled softly, the sound deep and resonant, adding a comforting rhythm to their steps as they began to move. Friends should get friend's names right. Oh? That wink earned her another grin from the man, his tail flicking in mock warning of her teases.

Still she drew a genuine laugh from him. “Well, Bramble Carpathius, it’s a pleasure to meet you. And I must say, you handle yourself well, even when injured.” He continued to guide her, his presence steady and reassuring, a silent promise that he wouldn’t let anything harm her while she was under his care. It wasn’t his nature.

Feeling her lean more fully against him, Aristaios adjusted his pace to ensure she felt supported. “Bramble,” He repeated, savoring the way her name rolled off his tongue. His eyes scanned their path, guiding her through the rough terrain with a careful tread. “It has a nice ring to it. Much easier than my name, I’ll admit.” His eyes sparkled with amusement as he glanced down at her, not noticing the faint flush on her cheeks. He only noticed the glimmer of sunlight against her emeralds.

Aristaios could sense the uncertainty in her, the way she sought safety and comfort, yet remained wary even through her playful jabs. “You know,” He said thoughtfully, “Sometimes, finding someone who can be a source of strength is just as important as being strong yourself. I guess I’ll do, for now.” His voice was gentle, the Greek accent adding a lyrical quality to his jovial words. “And if it helps, I’ll make sure you’re safe. We’ll find somewhere secure to rest and get that ankle looked at properly.”

The way she studied him with her emerald eyes, her expression a mix of curiosity and caution, only deepened his resolve. “Besides, I think we make a good team already,” He added with a wink of his own. Best to keep the atmosphere light, right? “Two wolves against the world. What do you say, Bramble? Shall we continue this little adventure together?” A joke, mostly, entirely. But if it made her feel better, that was fine.

As they walked, Aristaios kept his pace slow and measured, matching her steps with care. His thoughts briefly wandered to the impression he was giving. It was true, he had his flaws and darker edges, but in this moment, his intentions were pure. He wanted to help her, to protect her, and perhaps, to see where this unexpected meeting might lead. The brute believed in fate, to an extent.

“So, Bramble,” He began, a mischievous glint in his eye, maybe he liked the sound of his own voice, speaking her name. Who could tell? “What’s a spirited wolf like you doing out here alone? Surely there’s a story behind it, and I’d love to hear it if you’re willing to share.” His voice was inviting, leaving the choice to her, as he continued to support her with his steadiness.

""