An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
07-13-2024, 01:45 AM
Absinth moved in sync with Spider, her steps silent and precise. She observed Spider's attempts with a critical yet approving eye, noting their determination and effort. The young wolf's reaction to her guidance, the way they absorbed her words about the forest's rhythm, pleased her.

A subtle smile tugged at the corner of Absinth's lips as she sensed Spider's mix of pleasure and embarrassment. Their admiration for her skill was clear, and she could see the spark of ambition in their eyes. It reminded her of her own relentless pursuit of mastery.

Her gaze softened slightly as she met Spider's bright, grateful eyes. “Spider, is it?” She replied, her voice low and smooth. “It's a good name. Fitting for someone learning to weave through the forest's web.”

The sudden movement near the tree caught her attention as well, and she followed Spider's gaze to the squirrels. Spider's mischievous smile was infectious, and Absinth's grin widened. “Let's see what you've learned.” She said, her tone both encouraging and challenging. “Show me.”

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.