size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-13-2024, 02:46 AM

Eventually Arcturus picked up what she was putting down, realization striking him visibly. Gods... that was cute. There was an air of innocence around him that was adorable and Scylla almost wanted to pinch his cheek. Ah, but once they were on the same page, the dire brute took advantage of her small size, lifting her with ease and maneuvering her until he was leaned back and she was settled on his lap. Scylla found a comfortable position easily, her belly pressed against his own. The position left her sitting right atop some very sensitive things. She likey.

Big paws roamed over her body and the Klein fae made little sighs of pleasure. She loved being worshiped and appreciated like this and he should know that he was doing a good job. His words, when he spoke, brought a soft chuckle from the striped woman. "Wouldn't you have been embarrassed if this wasn't at all what I meant." It wasn't a question. It was a statement. Scylla was a bitch, but she was a playful bitch. Before he could answer Scylla scooted up enough to kiss him. Her tongue dipped into his maw, tasting the unique flavor that was his alone. A little moan of pleasure pulled from the slate fae before she retrieved her tongue from his mouth. "The best way to scratch my itch is by you doing whatever you think you do best, Arcturus." Scylla's tongue pulled lazily over his bottom lip. "I'm giving you the opportunity to use your Sovereign in any manner that you choose," she whispered into his ear. He'd been given the verbal keys to the kingdom.

"Scylla Klein"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]