size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-13-2024, 02:57 AM

The pair walked deeper into Obscura territory and Scylla filled the silence with a bit of explanation. "I know you'll be shocked, but I'm not very good at being good," the slate and cream minx spoke, a grin on her maw. "Master healer yes, but I'd rather do the opposite of healing. Poisons are so lovely and there are so many things that you can do with them." Scylla's long tail swished back and forth as they walked. "How does one figure out what different substances do though?" Brows lifted as she answered her own question. "Experimentation! Obscura will be a pack of science, exploration. We'll seek and find out." The woman absently waved one paw. "I don't foresee making alliances or doing any of the typical pack garbage. I'm content to stick to ourselves and do what we need to do. Mind our own business, so to speak."

What would Albion think of such a plan? He'd never seen her carry out her dirty work. In fact, he probably couldn't even imagine the levels of depravity that she'd gone to. His opinion was welcome, but she didn't think that there was a wolf in the world that could change what she was. If there was though, Albion and Cerberus would have a better chance than all others.

"Albion & Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. always what if Sunset Falls 03:40 PM, 06-16-2024 04:54 AM, 08-18-2024