gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res
07-13-2024, 03:35 AM

Talyssa spoke and Quill chortled softly. "I doubt that any woman before you would have said the same," he informed her. Quill had been a cad. A bad, bad man. Very "love 'em and leave 'em." That was why everyone that knew him was surprised to know that he'd found a woman to devote himself to. Revenant had been surprised. His mother had been surprised. He couldn't blame them. Quill would be the first to admit that he had been a bastard for a long portion of his life. That was different now. He was different now.

As the blonde fae pushed off of him and floated back into the center of the stone cavern, Quill moved in the opposite direction, stepping backwards on the stone shelf until the water was shallow enough that he could sit, though his upper half floated in the water. "Let's play a game," he suggested, his low voice bouncing off of the cenote walls. "I ask you a question and you have to either answer truthfully or you can pass, but you must do a task that I ask of you. We'll take turns. Do you accept?" Once Talyssa agreed, Quill grinned.

Lazing in the water, the big brute tilted his head one way then the other, considering. He would start out easy. "What is your favorite color?" This would come in handy in the future, but there was no real risk to the question. They'd get into riskier things as the game went on.

"Quill Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You Can't Fight ... Gravity ... Crystal Cathedral 08:14 PM, 06-23-2024 03:49 PM, 08-29-2024