An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
07-13-2024, 03:51 AM

Absinth moved through the forest with her usual disciplined grace, her sharp emerald eyes catching the smallest movements and changes in the landscape. The ravens, her ever-watchful companions, flitted from branch to branch, their caws blending with the rustle of the wind through the trees. As she approached a particularly dense thicket, she paused, ears twitching at the sound of shuffling and grumbling. Oh?

Emerging from the shadows, she came across a tiny wolf accompanied by an odd golden cat. The little wolf seemed frustrated, muttering to herself as she searched the ground. Absinth's curiosity piqued, she stepped forward, her presence both mischievous and roughish at once. She had met a small wolf before, and this time she made it a point to regard their body before assuming them a child. This... was no child, judging by the way her frame bore down with feminine touch. Absinth's eyes trailed the mottled pink body, the horns, and the pretty crystals that protruded from her scruff.

What else was she to do, but speak her mind? “I’ve never seen someone so uniquely peachy pink.” She said, her voice carrying a hint of amusement. It wasn't the most eye catching piece of the stranger, but it was a start. A probe.

"Absinth Artemisia Inferos"

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.