gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-13-2024, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2024, 08:04 AM by Ellara. Edited 2 times in total.)

Ellara Praetor

Ellara's smile remained warm and unyielding despite Ronan's bitterness and harsh words. Her touch continued its gentle work, ensuring the poultice was firmly in place, her eyes meeting his only briefly, respecting his need for space.

"Thank you, Ronan," she said softly, her voice a soothing balm against the sharpness of his tone. Her eyes flickered with an inner strength, a resolve that went beyond mere optimism. "It's not about ignoring the dangers, but facing them with heart."

She stood back slightly, giving him room to breathe, her gaze now focused on the horizon where the sea met the sky. She glanced back at him, her expression earnest and unwavering. "And as for the sick individuals you mentioned, I've learned to navigate their shadows with care. Helping others, even in the smallest ways, is even enough to defeat their shadows sometimes. I won't ask you to change your perspective, Ronan. But know that my kindness isn't a weakness—it's my strength because it allows me to connect with others. Suspicion only brings isolation." She laughed lightly and quietly, looking up to him with her pink gaze.

"All done." She declared, taking another step away from him to give him more room to inspect her work if he so desired. "You should clean the wound with fresh water twice a day, and if you can find sea lavender or bladderwrack, chew them into a poultice and apply it to the wound. Rest as much as you can, and avoid any strenuous activities until it heals. Do you have a healer with you, wherever you call home? This is a serious wound."

[ 3/3 Healed a wound or ailment, or prescribed a treatment ]

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN