build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-13-2024, 12:32 PM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Auster held such wonders, she had yet to discover them all, but she would in time. This beach was easily one of her favorite places, The Shimmering Shore is what Alaric had called it and the place matched the name. Each wave that broke over the sand was alive with phosphorescent bacteria, a sight that her eyes had never witnessed before. The adults had mentioned places like this in passing, but it was almost as if they were secret places. Atreyu made her way down to the surf, playing in the waves with Bigs. She splashed his much smaller frame with a swipe of her massive paw, the water droplets staying alight for a bit before they sloughed off his skin and back into the ocean.

Bigs ran at her and barked in his tiny chihuahua-like voice, 'That wasn't funny!' His outrage amused Atreyu, only because she knew it was false, she laughed and gave him an apology then repeated her motion to splash him. The toy-sized dog did his best to splash back at the dire wolf but it was like a guppy fin-slapping a great white shark. "Now it's hilarious!" They carried on for a few moments longer, then Atreyu stood up and exited the water. She was soaked, mostly from her own splashing, and Bigs looked more akin to a naked drowned rat than a dog. "Hit me with your best shot, Bigs...We need to be sharp." Her voice was mostly playful but held a note of sobering seriousness.

Word count: 252 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Why give up, why give in? The Shimmering Shore 12:32 PM, 07-13-2024 11:35 PM, 09-10-2024