An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-13-2024, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2024, 03:25 PM by Basilisk. Edited 2 times in total.)
Oleander arrived with haste, and Basilisk’s barked order kept him back. He raised his voice and brought the healer up to speed on what Wilder had told him. Fear and anger flashed through him hot as lightning when Ignita appeared on Ollie's heels. “Stop!” He barked, loud and angry, at the same time as Ollie's shout. His eyes when they landed in her were angry and forceful. The message in them was clear. [I]You will stay there.[i] Thank any gods listening that she actually stayed. 

He turned to Wilder, that anger still flush in his veins, though he kept his voice measured. “If you're more worried about your own hide, there are cliffs that butt up against the woods to the North that don't lead into the Col. you can stay there and I'll ensure food is delivered to your door.” And he would forever remember the wolf putting himself before the pack. He nodded his head to Yara, and then to Ollie. “I believe Yara has some experience in sickness and quarantine, keep her appraised and see if she can add some ideas to your own” her timing almost felt like a gift, and he would use it.

“I need you to stay on that side, both of you. Ollie, Tell me what you need before we burn the tree and deer. if there's any healers brave enough, send one in here to do some research of their own and liaison with you” -and tend to say wolves that got sick and were put on this side. But with Wilders' fear, he kept those words to himself- “Iggy, you need to be in charge of spreading information. However you need to. Pack meetings, howls, small groups… you're in charge on that side. Look after my wolves, Iggy. If Ollie doesn't trust the woods, you need to find a new hunting ground. You'll need to maximise resource gathering, you've  mind for organisation and I'm sure you'll think of things I'm missing. “And Iggy… send a bird to Spider. Tell them… tell them to stay away. It's not safe.” He couldn't help the emotion that leaked through his voice. “I'll find any wolves on this side and keep them separate from us in case this hasn't spread to them yet. And everyone? We don't know if this is contagious, take a breath. This is worse case scenario planning.”
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Do you see what's happening? Mile-High Woods 07:54 PM, 07-12-2024 06:34 PM, 07-29-2024