Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-13-2024, 05:57 PM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara turned her head towards the voice, her striking pink eyes meeting the vibrant orange and cream figure approaching her. She observed the smaller wolf with curiosity, noticing the wicker basket she carried. Ellara's ears perked up as she took in the newcomer's friendly demeanor and let down her initial guard.

"Hello!" Ellara called back, her voice warm and welcoming. She rose from her kneeling position, giving the newly transplanted plants one last look before turning her full attention to Syanna. "Thank you! Yes, these are some echinacea and feverfew we recently transplanted. I'm Ellara, a healer from around here. I come here often to tend to the garden and gather herbs."

She padded closer to Syanna, her curiosity piqued by the wolf's presence and purpose in the garden. "It looks like you're here for some harvesting as well," Ellara said, her gaze drifting to the trillium blooms in Syanna's basket. "Are you a healer too? It's always wonderful to meet someone who shares a love for these beautiful and life-saving plants."

Ellara smiled, her eyes bright with interest. "This place is truly a treasure trove, isn't it? Every visit reveals something new and amazing. What brings you here today, if I may ask?"

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN
Ellara has two Barred Owls, Halia and Eos, that can be assumed to be with her at all times.