size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
07-13-2024, 06:48 PM

Being held down felt exhilarating, she could push and he'd remain solid on top of her. She did not make the blindfold easy and once it was on she was suddenly void of his touch. Her breath caught in her throat as she strained to hear him. She could barely even hear the crunch of his paw steps. How did such a massive wolf step so lightly?

She was about to call out to him when suddenly she shrieked in surprise! Her hindlegs locked tightly as she was dragged over the ground. She was rolled into the pit, her belly up, she couldn't see. A mix of fear and anticipation holds her breath hostage as she feels the slope of the dirt walls around her. Where was he? He was panting earlier and now she can't even hear him! She gasped as she suddenly felt his lips on her belly! Then he was gone again! like a phantom! Again! She felt him and he was gone again, her breath heaving as he teased her, her excitement rising as he teased her again and again! She was dying with anticipation! Her hips aching for him to release her! Between her legs he lingered and she moaned, arching her back!

He laughed above her, and she responded with her own breathless giggle. He called her little victim now and she struggled against the dirt walls, trying to roll over but she was held fast! She pushed with her legs against it and she couldn't get up!

"Oh! You beast! You have me caged!" She called out to the void, she writhed against the walls, she couldn't flip herself over! "Oh dear, I seem to be stuck." She said coyly unable to pinpoint where he was next.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]