An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-13-2024, 08:46 PM
As Chimera rose and started to walk towards the entryway, Cerberus moved a few steps forward into the den to meet his father. Chimera would give him a big fatherly hug, making Cerberus hold a smile and raise a paw up to gently pat on his shoulder for the quick embrace. Cerberus had of course looked up strongly to Chimera as his father and hopefully he pulled all of the best traits for him. Most may have said so.

As they pulled back, Chimera had asked asked how he had been, and an easy response. "I'm good." There was no hesitation. Cerberus may have been struggling with some aspects of what he wanted at this point in his life. Chimera after all already had many kids at his age. But that didn't make Cerberus hate what he had. "Scylla's pack is starting to settle. I think everyone else is too." As the few moments passed though, Cerberus had felt a hidden and kind of surprising tension in himself though. He had always felt some kind of responsibility and obligation, one he had been holding down for a long time while he lived in Elysium. "I'm sorry it wasn't me." He spoke rather quietly. He was meant to inherit Chimera's throne, and time and time again he never stepped up. Life pulled him in another direction for one reason or no reason at all. It was a turmoil of feeling some kind of failure for himself. Maybe Chimera didn't feel that way about his first born son, but Cerberus couldn't help the weight of the world of his shoulders. And now, Fenmyre, Ashen, and Scylla with Obscura. He had missed his mark on so many, or that's what he felt.

"Cerberus"