size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
07-13-2024, 09:53 PM
Talyssa's heart pounded with anticipation as she listened to Quill's proposition. A game of truths and dares, it seemed. The idea was intriguing, a thrilling challenge of wit and bravery. Her eyes sparkled with mischief, her tail swishing playfully in the water as her gaze met Quill's. "I accept," she declared, a grin dancing on her lips as she swam towards him, arching a golden eyebrow in his direction. “Your move, sir," she teased, holding his gaze as she tread water before him. A glint of daring shone in her steel-blue eyes, the subtle curve of her smirk suggesting she was more than ready for whatever he would throw her way.

Talyssa's lip curled into a wry smile at his question. A simple query, but it set the tone for the game. "My favorite color," she mused, her eyes fluttering toward the stone ceiling as if the answer was inscribed there, before settling back onto Quill, her tail curling around her lithe body. “Would have to be lavender purple.” she responded, her gaze never leaving his. Her voice was soft, almost wistful, clearly transcending the playful banter of their game.

With a playful flick of her tail, Talyssa nudged Quill's side. "Now it's my turn," she said, her eyes gleaming with anticipation. "What's the most reckless thing you've ever done?" She asked, skipping past the easy, basic questions and getting straight to the ones of more substance. In doing so, she felt a ripple of excitement as she waited for his answer.

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You Can't Fight ... Gravity ... Crystal Cathedral 08:14 PM, 06-23-2024 03:49 PM, 08-29-2024