size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
07-13-2024, 11:04 PM
Setekh's eyes glinted with pride as Sericea leaned into his touch, her trust like a drug to his twisted mind. Blood of his blood. He reveled in her innocence, knowing it was his to shape and corrupt. Her mother was not here to stop it, and he had a practiced hand in his art. “You are wise, my dear. You understand.” He purred, his voice a velvety caress that betrayed the darkness within his immortal, Godly soul. “We shall unlock the power within you. For our bloodline is strong, and it is powerful. His gaze lingered on her, drinking in the sight of her unquestioning faith. Her faith is a tool, a path to control, her strength in your hands, her destiny foretold!

The mention of secrecy brought a cunning smile to his lips, his mind already spinning webs of deceit. “Fear not, my sweet.” He reassured, his tone dripping with false tenderness. His paws coming to gently hold her face, bringing it close to his own molten gaze. “I have my methods. Your mother will remain unaware of our meetings. I will teach you the art of deception, how to mask our interactions from prying eyes. Until the time is right. Until we can face her with pride.” He could almost taste the thrill of their hidden alliance, a secret shared only between them. “We shall head to where the river flows, and you will plunge into its depths. The water will carry away your scent, the longer you stay submerged. It will be cold, but I trust you can endure it. I will dive in beside you.” His fingers still entwined within the fur of her cheeks, watching as his ivory paws briefly stained with deep crimson. Secrecy and shadows, the path of the sly, her trust to gain, her mind to defy.

He inhaled the scent of her naivety; and her mother’s fiery scent. “You will grow strong, and rise above the rest. In time, you will surpass even your own wildest dreams.” His voice was a seductive promise, a heavy manipulation down unto the girl. If she shared the same blood as he, she would be insatiable for power. This, he was certain of. He felt her shiver under his touch, her trust and eagerness intoxicating.

Her affirmation, her unwavering conviction, sent a thrill of satisfaction through him. This little ember would combust into a fire that would consume all in her path. He savored her innocence, eager to see what she became. “You will not disappoint me.” The Ivory God declared, his gaze boring into hers with a predatory intensity, an unfailing obsession. “Your potential is boundless, and I shall be there every step of the way to guide you.” His words were like chains, meant to bind her tighter to his will.

Setekh's heart raced with anticipation, his fixation tightening around her like an unseen vice. “I promise you, my darling Sericea, I will teach you all that you could ever wish to know. You need only listen to me, obey me.” His words were a dark promise, a path laid out before her, shrouded in mystery and power. He relished the thought of her transformation, molded by his hand into something powerful yet utterly his.

With a final, lingering touch, he let her go, his eyes never leaving hers. “Always remember, our meetings must remain a secret. Trust in me. And know this: I love you, Sericea, my granddaughter. I will never wish you harm, only your ascent.” His voice was a hypnotic whisper, weaving its way into her very soul. She was his, a puppet on strings he controlled with a master's precision. He pressed his lips to her forehead, offering her a brief kiss and a gentle twinkle of his molten orbs. Come closer, come deeper, into the labyrinth of his making.

"speaking" | voices

Rated R for mature themes, gore, violence, and abuse.