size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
07-13-2024, 11:05 PM

Caedes listened intently, his heart aching with every word she spoke. Her voice was a symphony of anguish and fear, each note striking a chord deep within him. He could feel her pain, a palpable force tightening around her with each mention of this Moros. Her trembling form clung to him desperately, and he wrapped his arms around her, holding her as if he could shield her from all the world's cruelties. His grip tightened, a silent promise that he would do anything to absorb her torment and make it disappear.

He took a deep breath, steadying himself before speaking. His voice was calm, yet imbued with a fierce protectiveness. “Your nightmares do not weaken you; they prove your resilience. Moros may wear your father's face and exploit your fears, but he is just a shadow trying to break you. You are stronger than your nightmares and the pain he brings in your dreams.” But oh, how angry the brute was at her dream torturer. Even if they did not truly exist, Caedes wanted nothing more than to rend them to sinew and slivers.

Caedes' eyes softened as he gazed at her, filled with unwavering determination and love. “Let your tears fall, let your fears be voiced.” He urged gently, his thumb brushing a tear from her cheek. As he held her close, he could feel her heartbeat slowly begin to calm against him. “You are safe with me, Mariah. Always.” He whispered, his voice a gentle vow, a promise that no matter how dark the night, she would never have to face it alone again.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Dream Within a Dream Alias Island 10:39 AM, 07-06-2024 05:56 AM, 08-21-2024