gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu
07-14-2024, 12:05 AM
Ludovic laughed, pushing back gently against Sericea with a playful shove of his own. “Competitive spirit? You mean pure curiosity. He countered with a mocking wink. He listened intently to her musings, appreciating the tone she always carried when she was deep in thought. She took things as serious as he did, at least. Maybe that was why they were so in sync.

“Voices of everything it touches, huh? I like that. Makes the wind sound… wise.” He said, nodding in agreement. “But the trees? Getting sleepy…? That's a question. Maybe they do need a nap after all their hard work. Making shade. Rustling leaves. They make roosts for the ravens too.” He grinned, his tease evident.

When she mentioned their mother's scent, he couldn't help but stop his antics and smile softly, looking in the direction of their den as well. “Love… momma smells like love. It’s warm. Yeah. It’s… I don’t know, forever? Do smells last forever?” The boy shared a brief display of whimsy, his mismatched eyes gleaming in memory before he shook himself back to reality.

He grinned wider at her teasing. ”Well, if my questions are good too, then maybe we make a good team. I'll just have to keep asking more and more, until we uncover all the mysteries of the world, yeah?” The boy said, his eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. “And who knows, maybe one day we'll have all the answers. But until then, I'll keep practicing with you.” He offered, a playful thing.

ludoviciana

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Look Alive, Stay Alive The Polar Sound 02:14 PM, 06-25-2024 05:59 AM, 08-21-2024