gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Joe
07-14-2024, 01:27 AM
The more she spoke, the more Azrael kept a running list of Ririka's personal details. She was a few weeks from home now, meaning she would have put a good bit of distance between herself and her family, and any scent trails would have been long gone by now. She was completely and totally on her own. Ah, and she had a sister too... Younger than herself by the sounds of it, and even she was such a young thing to begin with, still in the prime of adolescence. She asked to trade for some of his goods and Azrael couldn't help the bark of laughter that escaped him. "Oh, I don't know if your sister would want anything I have. My products tend to be quite strong," remarked the Saxe brute with a disarming smile. Strong was the mild way of putting it.

Shifting his body under the guise of adjusting his weight, Azrael subtly slid a little bit more around the fire closer to Ririka. Not close enough to draw attention or reach her easily yet, but making his way closer. "So what're your plans next, Ri? Heading anywhere special, or nowhere in particular? Seeking any specific kinds of experiences?" Friendship? Love? What was this lovely little fae looking for in her journeys?

"Azrael Saxe"

Warning: Azrael is a highly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.