gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
07-14-2024, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2024, 10:05 AM by Tarnish. Edited 2 times in total.)
Rot Gut Whiskey's Gonna Ease My Mind

Tarnish eyed the coyotes as the frizzed up, starting to circle and look for an opening. Tarnish would share with crows and ravens but he wasn't keen to share with coyotes. His dark eyes narrowed, muscles tensing as he prepared to spring and put the nuisances down for good. However, before he could he caught the sound of approach and a voice ringing out. Tarnish whipped his head to the new comer about to sling a retort when he was struck by the beautiful woman, particularly her emerald green eyes. He stared for a split second before he got ahold of himself. Tarnish shot the woman a grin. "Me? Not at all. The coyotes on the other hand…" His eyes slid to the side, shooting the creatures a mischievous glance, noting they had advanced a bit before the woman appeared. They now seemed unsure what to do, looking between each other and starting to back away. Clearly they were fine taking on one wolf but not two.

"I wonder if they have pups nearby, could make for a good game of coyote ball. For now though I suppose they'll have to do." He glanced to the woman once more. "Wanna play?"