size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
07-14-2024, 10:56 AM
The younger woman glanced to her Queen with admiration, Widows voice trailed out, giving Mae something to mull over and think about. The dire wolf did have a point, one that Mae respected, although she was one of the more gentle wolves of Hellborn she understood that they all had a task to do. Something that Mae honored.

Listening whild deep in though, as Widow stated her reasons to pick Bent Canyon, twin peaks swivel upon her cranium as coral like gaze goes to Widow once more. "We possibly could build up higher here, I do see your points. If you'd like I can get to work on some things also." Knowing there were ways to build and not worry.

Following her paw as her own gaze turned towards the island, eyes sparkle with curiousity. Wondering if there was anything they could use from there to help build with. "Very good points, now that I understand completely as to why. Would you like me to go and investiagate the area my Queen?"

The woman would always offer help, especially if it meant she could help the pack out.

"Mae"
Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. There's a special place in Hell for me, it's called the THRONE Bent Canyon 02:35 PM, 06-24-2024 01:31 AM, 08-20-2024