size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
07-14-2024, 03:20 PM

Bancha tossed out the idea of digging a well and Scylla mentioned creating a pond or stream here themselves. She did think that the other sources of water they had near by should be fairly sufficient, but with the idea of using this land for farming or livestock she could definitely see how making water even more accessible would be really helpful. She also liked the idea of holding a market here occasionally if that was something they wanted to start up. The nice thing about this place was how open and flat it was which was kind of a down side to their current territories. Their other territories had plenty of benefits as well, but it was nice to have options!

She hummed with thought at Bancha's concern that this place might flood with all the nearby rivers. "I've never noticed it flood before. I think the rapids can expand quite a lot and it flows down into the hot springs so I think it should be okay. Not to say that it's impossible though," she mused as she scanned the land and tried to judge the slope of the land and whether or not the river was a higher elevation than where they currently were or not. "Maybe that's something we should study more as we settle here and make some precautionary measures just in case," she added as she glanced over to Bancha again with a grin. "Is there anything else we want to examine or talk about? Or do we feel like this has been a pretty through exploration of our new territory?"

"Rusalka"