gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-14-2024, 06:35 PM
The appearance of the Warlord’s lady shows a streak of obvious anger that leaves Wilder stepping backward. When the fury is turned on him, the slicing words making his lips pull up into a sneer, he gives his head a shake.

“Yer know that’s not what I meant. Anyones that gotta quarantine should go somewhere else. It don’t make sense to stay where the sickness is,” Wilder is quick to defend himself, fur bristling along his spine. More worried about his own butt? If he was, he wouldn’t have worried calling for the Warlord to begin with. Did they seriously just want to keep all the wolves - sick or not - right where the disease was? How was that logical? Risking so many lives…

But once the attention isn’t on him, he takes a calming breath. Listening to the barking orders of the Warlod and Oleander, Wilder attempts to remain calm. This would be his one and only chance to show that he did want to stick around. Did he though? He was in it for the long haul now… he couldn’t just ditch his new friends, Tethys, Spider, Vesper. Vesper…

“Jus’ tell me what ya need help with an’ point me in the right direction,” Wilder offers after a moment. If keeping the others safe meant staying here and burning the woods down, he would do it.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Do you see what's happening? Mile-High Woods 07:54 PM, 07-12-2024 06:34 PM, 07-29-2024