gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-14-2024, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2024, 08:03 PM by Yara. Edited 1 time in total.)

Yara Grey

As the Warlord barked orders, Yara felt a sense of responsibility settle on her shoulders. She appreciated Basilisk recognizing her experience with sickness and quarantine. Nodding in acknowledgment, she looked around at the other wolves, trying to gauge their reactions and prepare herself for whatever came next. The urgency of the situation required them all to act quickly and decisively.

When Wilder offered his help, Yara stepped forward, her voice steady. "I am willing to assist with gathering samples for the healers to analyze. I am the one who has been closest to the deer already. It would make sense not to risk anyone else," she said, her tone resolute despite the fear such an idea brought to her. "We need to identify the source and extent of this disease as soon as possible. If.. someone can accompany me, as I know I am still a Songbird, I can also help ensure that any affected areas are clearly marked and avoided by others." She may have started off as a captive, but.. it was hard not to like these wolves. She wouldn't want them to suffer the same fate as her family.

She turned to Oleander, her eyes reflecting a mix of determination and concern. "Whatever you need, I'll do it. We have to contain this and keep the Armada safe." With that, she prepared herself for whatever task they decided was best for her to help with first.

CODE BY SIN

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Do you see what's happening? Mile-High Woods 07:54 PM, 07-12-2024 06:34 PM, 07-29-2024