An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-14-2024, 08:17 PM
His reindeer companion arrived then with the bag, his bird perched on its back. He stopped them with a paw a good distance away. “Drop the bag there” he ordered, and the bird used a talon to do so. “The woods are out of bounds, stick with Ignita. Keep her safe, and listen to what she says.” He ordered them.

Oleander was already heading back to the clinic with a promise of a basket, but he's us the bag his companions had provided. “I will, take care of yourself.” He told Ignita, forcing himself to turn his back on her. The longer he looked at her, the harder this would be. He heard her receding paws and knew she was following the healer. His companions followed after her. He trotted over and grabbed the abandoned bag, turning back to his wolf companions “point made. You're in charge of figuring out where to put people, the sick and the unknown.” He told Wilder, he turned back to Yara, and lifted the bag he had claimed. “I'm already heading there to do exactly that, and I'll take your assistance.” He agreed. If she was willing to brave whatever this is, he'd keep her with him. He'd likely need the help. He nodded his head to Wilder “will you start organising the wolves in the woods while we collect and burn?”
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Do you see what's happening? Mile-High Woods 07:54 PM, 07-12-2024 06:34 PM, 07-29-2024