size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-15-2024, 03:47 AM
She was thankful that Mae understood her reasoning. Of course other lands probably made more immediate sense, but with that large structure and being surrounded by water, there was hardly anything safer. Though she intended on keeping everyone safely within the woods for now, perhaps the safety of the island would tempt many to spread out that way.

"Yes, that would be great. We will need a few to scout out the caves, rid them of any inhabitants, and map them out. We don't need anyone getting lost," she said with a slight smirk, though she had faith in her wolves. They had already learned the woods, certainly the caves and tunnels of these cliffs wouldn't be too hard.

"Just to be safe, we should send a group to go. We don't know what or who is on that island. Perhaps Reaper would go with us?" She was mostly thinking out loud, though she hadn't been blind and could smell the man on her. She figured he'd attend regardless of her invitation, if anything to keep her safe. She couldn't help but wonder if Erebos, Stolas, or Ravage would also try and the thought amused her briefly.

"Speech!"

CODE © SKELLE/WITCHDOGTOR DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. There's a special place in Hell for me, it's called the THRONE Bent Canyon 02:35 PM, 06-24-2024 01:31 AM, 08-20-2024