size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-15-2024, 04:27 AM
Widow couldn't help but smirk at his warning. She wasn't afraid of him and he wasn't of her. She wanted to think it was a good thing, but she couldn't help but wish that he was, even just a little. He held confidence that she could trust him with the brood he was going to impregnate her with. She'd never harm her children, no, but she could harm him with them. He couldn't have children with another either, not even the rogue woman she could smell on him, and she would make sure that she knew who he belonged to.

Their movements were quick and her ride through lust and pleasure was coming to an end. It wasn't like it had been with Stolas- full of passion, want, and need after so many years apart, but she was satiated for now. Removing herself from atop him, she carefully laid down beside him and sighed with content. His question caused her to raise a brow, however. Was he already so eager to return to the rogue woman? Not if she could help it.

"Of course not," she purred, reaching her muzzle forward to nuzzle his cheek gently if he'd allow it. "Stay the night with me?" she asked, though it wasn't much of a question. Of course he could refuse and she would let him leave, but certainly that wasn't all that this was even if he had another woman to cuddle up with. If she was just to be a broodmare for his spawn, he would regret it.

"Speech!"

CODE © SKELLE/WITCHDOGTOR DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. secure my chains, make them tight Wraith's Woods 06:19 PM, 06-23-2024 11:36 PM, 09-08-2024