An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
07-15-2024, 06:05 AM
Sorcerer was a tease, a pro at making Grimshaw want to carry him away and silence that flirty mouth with kisses among other things. Now was not the time though, but soon, he was certain of it. Soon Sorcerer would be his in more ways than one. If everything went to plan, and he was certain it would, then he could have the man all to himself for the rest of his life. He didn't want anyone else, not even Malachai. He had only been a stepping stone to the real love of his life, and he wouldn't have changed anything.

"You're one of a kind," he purred in response with a smirk as he laughed. He wished he could've been there to guide him back to these plains, but if he had... well, Grimshaw was certain to be too distracted to have made it on time. "I hope you're not too tired, I have a long night planned for us," he smirked, voice barely above a whisper as he briefly imagined all the things he wanted to do to with him. He couldn't now though, not yet. There were far more important things to focus on presently.

Leaning in to press a soft kiss onto Sorcerer's cheek, he hummed and smiled before setting off to find his brother. It wasn't hard to spot him, however, and Artorias even seemed to realize his presence was requested and began with a jest. Grimshaw smiled and chuckled, refusing to let the awkwardness roll in. "This is Sorcerer, and actually... I was hoping that he could stay.. permanently?" He didn't know why he sounded so... hopeful. Deep down, he knew that Artorias would be happy to welcome him in. So why was he worried?

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex