ardent

Help me believe, this isn't the real me.

Erebos and Any!

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
07-15-2024, 12:17 PM
É R E B O S

finally, he found the time to seek identification. it was a week or so since he last saw her, having been busy with the party back in hemlock. a gathering that was well worth his arrival for many reasons. reasons he didn't expect his rouge lover to understand. it was.. complicated-, their relationship. and he wanted to avoid seeing it as an inconvenience. but these days, it grew admittedly hard. it put strains between them and outside of them. widow grew increasingly obnoxious and it only added more stress for the brute. in a simple world, they could've had it all. but this was no simple world.. not Érebos's.
he heard her song far out. already tracking her down for what seemed like hours long. the male took no time to ponder and set forth on his redirection, trotting heavily over the terrain until he finally found her laying down on the ground. buffalo came to investigate far too close for his comfort, causing him to charge towards the crowd that gathered near fic. a snarl rippled from his maw, teeth bared as he sent the cows scurrying away. his harsh gaze watching them disperse away before coming to hone in on fic's face. "You are sleeping out in the open? As if these animals will not crush you alive?" his voice raised as he scolded her, disapproving of her foolishness. clenching his jowls he sighed, his tail coming to hang idly near his ankles. something was wrong.
he smelt of widow, this he would not change anymore. fic knew everything but perhaps things changed for them both. widow was his wife-, maybe these two needed a reality wake up call. and Érebos much preferred he do it rather than widow. "I'm sorry.." he sighed again, coming to sit near her. his large bulky body looming over her. "Identification. We should talk." now was the time.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon