build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-15-2024, 12:36 PM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Atreyu shook the water out of her spotted coat, ready to dig in so to speak. "I would love to help you, I haven't seen an actual fossil before!" She got down into the hole with Identification, using her sharp claws to scrape at the earth as best she could. Feline claws were meant for tearing and holding, not truly for digging. She was careful near the thing they were digging out of the ground, not wanting to break it off or damage it in any way. "How did you find this thing anyway, was it sticking up?" She asked the other woman, smiling with a spattering of mud over her face.

Thank the spirits that the rain had stopped, by the time Atreyu was ready for a break there was a good bit of water in the hole. It had been a long time since the dire woman had been this dirty, but she found she rather liked the reminder that she was young. It seemed so much had sat on her shoulders suddenly, maybe things were going to start falling into place soon.

Word count: 185 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Sorry for shortness XD
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Digging up some bones. Fossil Ridge 06:27 AM, 06-02-2024 11:35 PM, 09-10-2024