ardent

Help me believe, this isn't the real me.

Erebos and Any!

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
07-15-2024, 01:08 PM
É R E B O S

fic was emotional. a volatile flame he could never tame before.. so he doesn't even try. a rare reaction from the ego driven male but he knew better. knowing nothing would come of this but more sorrow, pain and regret. so as she met him with a dark gaze, he sat firmly on the ground. he fortified his body, taking in her attacks that were aggressive, relentless and forceful. fic sent a slap to his face, smacking his skull to the left. his gaze did not break and his body never flinched while blood began to pour over his right cheek. she left a large gash, but not deep enough to scar him. clenching his jaws, he remained calm under her attacks & insults, careful to not unleash his own wraith upon her. knowing it would only end in despair.
he said not a word as she screamed aloud, proving evermore to him why she was not the one for him. bringing him harm- to where she felt it was justified. but her impact couldn't of sent a more wrong message. her passion was deep, as was Érebos's, but fic held no control over herself. this would be the end of them. it had to be.
ears splayed back, flattened against his skull; he was a continuously unmoving force. she could not throttle him, could not knock him off balance. all the while, she continued to strike him, sinking her teeth deep within his chest area. the pain of it all blocked with the intense flood of adrenaline. he was numb to her outbursts. and when all was said and done, he turned to look at her with a hardened gaze, disappointed and empty. his eyes speaking more than he ever could. "I told you I would not be the ruin of you." and with that, Érebos began to get up. chest bleeding and face marked with crimson streaks, eyes missing the admiration they once held for her-, avoidant.
he wanted it to go better than this. but fic made nothing easy. there was nothing Érebos could say to make it better, and he wouldn't pretend there was. empty and a shell of a wolf, he straightened his mind and went back where he came from.

-exit

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]