Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-15-2024, 03:32 PM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara's tail swayed gently as she listened to Syanna, her interest growing with each word. She admired the other healer's dedication and the connection she had to her pack and the gardens. "It's wonderful to meet you, Syanna. Your work sounds incredibly important, especially with winter approaching. The Hallows must be very fortunate to have someone so dedicated."

Ellara's pink eyes glowed with curiosity as she continued, "I've noted the territory of the Hallows, but I've never had the pleasure of visiting your castle, even with as curious as I've been about it. It sounds like a fascinating place to live and work."

She glanced around the garden, taking in the vast array of plants and herbs once again. "I grew up in Auster, down south near Brimstone Lake, but when a pack settled too close, I decided to live more nomadic. Now, I carry everything I need in this wool satchel," she said, gesturing to the bag slung over her shoulders.

"It's interesting how there are packs everywhere now," Ellara mused. "Each one seems to have its own way of living. It's been an incredible journey, learning from the land and the wolves I meet. You are the first I've met from your pack."

Her eyes sparkled with genuine interest as she asked, "What kind of patients do you tend to the most? And what is it like living in a castle by the sea? It's always been a dream of mine to ask a Hallows wolf that."

As she spoke, Ellara moved back to the patch of echinacea and feverfew, her paws deftly working to loosen the soil around the base of the plants. She gently checked the leaves for any signs of pests or disease, her touch delicate but assured. The earthy scent of the garden filled her senses, grounding her in the present moment.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN